Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT. BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE OR USING/ORDER ANY SERVICE PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING ITS TERMS.
1. Parties. The parties to this Agreement are you, a visitor to this web site (“You”), and the owner and operator of this web site: YPSON.COM (“YPSON”). All references to “us”, “this web site” or “this site” shall be construed to mean YPSON. If the user is not an individual, then “You” means Your company, its officers, members, agents, successors and assigns.
4. Prohibited Conduct. You agree (i) not to use this site to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; (ii) not to interfere or disrupt this site or any networks connected to this site; (iii) not to use any device, software or routine or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of this site or any transactions being offered at this site; (iv) not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on YPSON’s infrastructure; (v) not to use this site to collect or harvest personal information, including, without limitation, financial information, about other participants at this site; and (vi) not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity. You agree not to use the services, products, or downloads available at this site for illegal purposes, and to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to this site.
5. Compliance with Laws. You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the United States and foreign authorities (including, but not limited to United States trade restriction laws, export laws or license requirements and laws regarding the sale or transport of hazardous materials, and laws regarding the transmission of technical data, including without limitation encryption, exported from the United States through the services available at this site) relating to any service, product, or download associated with this site.
6. Separate License Agreement(s). You may acquire software and/or content from YPSON by download from this site, or otherwise directly from YPSON. You agree that your use of such software and/or content shall be strictly in accordance with the applicable license agreement(s).
1. Copyrights. The copyright in all material provided on this site is owned by YPSON or by YPSON’s licensor(s). You acknowledge and agree that this site contains proprietary information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that information presented to You through this site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images and software, and the arrangement and compilation of such content, are the property of YPSON or its content suppliers and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. YPSON does not grant any license or authorization to any user of its copyrightable material or other intellectual property, by placing them on this site. Furthermore, except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of YPSON or the copyright owner. However, You may print a copy of the information on this site for Your personal, non-commercial internal use or records. In so doing, You may not modify the materials and You agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission does not give You any ownership rights in the information and terminates automatically if You breach any of these terms or conditions. If You make any other use of this site, except as otherwise provided herein, You may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to penalties.
2. Copyright Infringement. You may contact YPSON with complaints regarding allegedly infringing posted material and YPSON will investigate those complaints. If the posted material is believed in good faith by YPSON to violate any applicable law, YPSON will remove or disable access to any such material and YPSON will notify the posting party that the material has been blocked or removed.
3. Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of YPSON and others. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner. YPSON aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The Trademark(s) YPSON may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this site, without prior, written permission. YPSON prohibits use of any of the forgoing names or marks as a metatag or as a “hot” link to any YPSON site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by YPSON in writing. If You have any questions regarding any trademarks on the site, please contact YPSON.
3a. LOGO DESIGN COPYRIGHT. We strive to create each design from scratch and any similarity in design with other marks and symbols would be purely coincidental. We do not use any pre-made logos, and we do not check for the similarity with other logos. It is your duty to ensure that the logo we have designed is not similar with other works in which case you shall notify us within 30 calendar days. Any notification received after 30 calendar days shall be considered void. You hold all the rights on the final product designed by us except: (a) we always keep the right to display the logo in our portfolio and/or other logo design sites owned by Mugurel A. Dragusin except when the “don’t display in portfolio” has been paid for (b) we always keep the right to use the logo in conjunction with marketing materials except when the “don’t display in portfolio” has been paid for.
3b. DO NOT DISPLAY IN YOUR PORTFOLIO. Should You wish to avail this option, it must be paid for BEFORE the logo design is approved and finalized. The option cannot be availed after the logo has been finalized and final files have been provided to You.
4. Links. This site may provide links to other Internet sites. YPSON is not responsible for the availability of such other sites and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, products or other materials available on such other sites. Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement by YPSON of those sites or the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. Further, YPSON reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. YPSON does not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You further acknowledge and agree that YPSON shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any information, goods or services available on or through any such site. If You decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, You do this entirely at Your own risk.
5. Participation In Promotions Of Advertisers. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products or services on this site (“Advertisers”). You acknowledge and agree that any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between You and Advertiser. Ypson.com shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any such correspondence or participation or transactions.
6. Service. It is the Your responsibility, upon receiving the final design work, to save and create back-up copies. Ypson does not offer any guarantees in regards to storing your designs. By ordering you agree that the design will be included in Ypson’s portfolio as a snapshot or direct link to online content.
7. Turn-around time. By ordering you agree with the specified turn-around time as follows: (a) Logos. Usually approximately 48 hours, on business days Monday to Friday, you will hear from us, we will present you the draft(s). The client should refrain to rush Ypson by any means. (b) Websites. As websites are bigger projects, the turn-around time will be established at the time of order, which shall be respected by both parties. The Client should not rush Ypson and Ypson shall keep the deadlines. (c) Other graphics and services. A turn-around time will be established at the time of order and shall be respected by both parties. The Client should not rush Ypson and Ypson shall keep the deadlines.
8. File Formats. Ypson strives to provide the final designs in the most convenient format for the Client, but does not guarantee that the files will be compatible with other application than they are intended for. Business Cards usually come in PDF format, Letterheads in PDF format. The logo comes as vector files SVG, AI and PDF (SVG, AI and PDF file can be imported and used in a vast number of graphic design software).
9. Monitoring. You acknowledge that YPSON or its designees reserves the right to, and may from time to time, monitor any and all activity or information transmitted or received through this site. YPSON, in its sole discretion and without further notice to You, may (but is not obligated to) review, censor or prohibit any activity or the transmission or receipt of any Information which YPSON deems inappropriate (such as that specified in above) or that violates any term or condition of this agreement. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. Use of this site, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to such monitoring. Unauthorized uses and unauthorized users of this site will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
10. NO WARRANTIES. THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, AND EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SOFTWARE OR CONTENT, ALL GOODS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FROM YPSON AND ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS, YPSON AND ITS AFFILIATES AND CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE PERFORMANCE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, THE TRANSACTIONS PERFORMED ON THIS SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS AND/OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, EACH OF YPSON AND YPSON’S AFFILIATES AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND/OR NONINFRINGMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NONE OF YPSON NOR YPSON’S AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKES ANY WARRANTY THAT (i) THE GOODS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE GOODS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE CONTENT OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR AVAILABLE, OR (v) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM YPSON OR THROUGH THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
11. LIMITED LIABILITY. YPSON AND ALL OF YPSON’s AFFILIATES AND CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE OR OF DATA, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS OR GOODWILL, OR OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS AND WHETHER OR NOT THEY HAD ANY KNOWLEDGE, ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE, THAT SUCH DAMAGES MIGHT BE INCURRED, AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. THIS EXCLUSION INCLUDES ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU. YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED. YOU FURTHER AGREE IF YOU BECOME ENTITLED TO ANY RECOVERY, THAT YOUR RECOVERY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF FEES OR PAYMENTS MADE TO YPSON, IF ANY, FOR THE SERVICE, SOFTWARE OR CONTENT AT ISSUE.
12. Indemnity. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless YPSON and its content providers and their respective shareholders, affiliates, employees, agents, successors, officers, and assigns, from any suits, losses, claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorney and accounting fees) that they may sustain or incur arising from (i) Your use of the software available at or downloaded from this site, (ii) Your failure to comply with any applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation those regarding the export of products or technology abroad) or to obtain any licenses or approvals from the appropriate government agencies necessary to purchase or sell the subject goods and services, (iii) Your use of the content available on this site in any way contrary to this agreement (d) Your breach of any of Your representations, warranties or obligations set forth in this agreement, (iv) the sale, purchase, transportation, delivery, use or disposal of any YPSON service, product, or download associated with this site or available through other sites, or any loss suffered by or harm to any person or property in any way relating to of caused in whole or in part by Your use of this site or any service, product, or download associated with this site (including, without limitation, any personal injuries or death of any third person caused in whole or in part by such products or services, the use, transportation, delivery, storage, handling or release thereof), (v) any taxes attributable to the relating to any service, product, or download associated with this site, and (vi) Your use of the finalized artwork as porided upon completion of the project.
13. Beneficiaries of this Agreement; No Other Agreements. The rights and limitations in this agreement are for the benefit of YPSON and each of YPSON’s content providers, each of which shall have the right to enforce its rights hereunder directly and on its own behalf.
14. Termination. You agree that YPSON may, at its sole discretion, deny You access to the site and disable any user name and password associated with You for any reason, including, without limitation, if YPSON believes that You have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this agreement. YPSON reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services offered under this site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that YPSON shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the services offered under this site.
14a. ABANDONED PROJECTS
Open projects, to which no feedback has been received for more than 30 calendar days, indifferent of the cause, are considered abandoned and therefore CLOSED. At such point, either you can request final files for any ONE of the drafts provided (at no additional cost) or start the project again, including the associated new project costs.
15. Consumer Rights.
You may contact YPSON with complaints and inquiries and YPSON will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries in a timely manner. You may use any of the contact methods listed on the website however, e-mail is recommended for proper tracking and handling of the issue.
BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE OR USING ANY SERVICE PROVIDED HEREIN YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE AND DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDER.
Revised: Friday, April 12, 2018.