1. Privacy Statement. YPSON operates this Ypson.com web site. YPSON regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the service that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
2. Registration. No registration is required in order to use YPSON service(s). However, when you order service(s) from the site, some information about you may become available to us such as your name, address, country, zip code, phone number, fax number, email address and other personal details (“Customer Data”).
3. Customer Data. We may use Customer Data to send you information about our company and service and to keep you informed of enhancements and complementary products in which you might be interested. You may choose to stop receiving future communications from us. Please see the Opt-Out and Discontinue Section below.
5. IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. Ypson.com will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
6. Referers. A Referer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as “traffic data”. This information is used by Ypson.com to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to enhance our website and offerings. You will not be personally identified from this information.
7. System Information. System information we collect as part of “traffic data” includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, display resolution and device type. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a web site. This information is used by Ypson.com in identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
9. Other Web Sites, Links, And Advertisers. This web site contains links to other web sites. Ypson.com advertisers may also have links on this web site. The privacy practices of those advertisers or web sites linked to Ypson.com are not covered by this privacy statement and Ypson.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Additionally, if you make a purchase from a store or merchant listed on or linked to the Ypson.com web site, any information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is provided to those merchants. These merchants have separate privacy and data collection practices and Ypson.com has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any linked sites before signing up with and using them.
10. Children Under Age of Thirteen. We do not collect any customer information from users who indicate they are under the age of thirteen (13). If a user under the age of thirteen (13) attempts to register with Ypson.com, Ypson.com notifies the user that he or she is not eligible to become a member of Ypson.com’s service and we do not collect or use any personal information from that child. Except in those limited instances described above, Ypson.com will not share personally identifiable information about our users with third parties without your permission, and we do not sell, license or rent personal information about any of our members, regardless of age.
11. Security. Information collected by Ypson.com is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. We do not store any Customer Data on our website or public servers. We dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Ypson.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
12. Opt-Out and Discontinue. You may elect to avoid future communications from Ypson.com by sending us an email indicating your E-mail address and requesting to opt-out and discontinue future communications. Under urgent circumstances, Ypson.com may be required to send you information about the service, but Ypson.com will not send you unsolicited communications regarding any commercial offers or advertisements if you have opted out.
Revised: Wednesday, April 18, 2018.